[sylpheed:35432] Re: Show attached files first on message view

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 1 16:00:10 JST 2012

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 21:42:01 -0700
Bee <200309 at scshop.com> wrote:

> Thank you Craig.
>
> I tried a zip file and it is showing in the 'header' area
> when the option is checked and not showing otherwise.
>
> I think ALL attachments should be there and
> the space eating attachment button or
> the attachment tabs removed from Sylpheed.

And I prefer the tab.  If you check the discussion thread about it in
June, you'll see that the new UI was dropped in at the last minute
before a public release w/o much introduction or time for comment.
Hiro was kind enough to reintroduce the tab option, which had been
there for years, and promised to look at possible alternatives for
future editions.

Gene