[sylpheed:35214] [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.1.4 released (security fix)
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Thu Apr 26 18:03:13 JST 2012
Sylpheed 3.1.4 has been released.
This release contains the security update of the included components in
the Windows version. Several fixes for some IMAP servers were also made.
* Fixes for Yahoo! Mail IMAP server and Microsoft Exchange IMAP
server were made.
* A bug that cancelling editing contact on address book results in
click-and-drag behavior with newer GTK+ was fixed.
* Corrupted message caches of news and IMAP are automatically
* Win32: included libpng library was updated to 1.2.49 (security
* Win32: included libtiff library was updated to 3.9.6 with
CVE-2012-1173 patch (security fix).
* Win32: OpenSSL was updated to 0.9.8w (security fix).
* Win32: the bug that the installation process continued even if
uninstall was cancelled on update was fixed.
As for 3.2beta, download sylpheed-3.1.4-win32-patch.zip and
copy the following files to the installation folder:
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Sylpheed