[sylpheed:35204] sylpheed-3.2.0~beta7 and M$ exchange.

Owen Synge owen.synge at desy.de
Tue Apr 17 00:47:18 JST 2012

Dear all sylpheed team,

You make my favorite mail client. Thanks.

I am currently using Debian testing as my desktop.

Recently my connection to M$ exchange imap server died with
sylpheed_3.2.0~beta6.

I tried Thunderbird and all is working (specially icedove) and confirmed
the bug was client side, I also back ported sylpheed-3.2.0~beta7 from
debian unstable cannot still connect to exchange.

Just so you know, do you have a better way to provide a bug report?

Regards

Owen