[sylpheed:35199] Portable Linux Sylpheed

Greg Kalitnikoff kalitnikoff at privatdemail.net
Mon Apr 9 15:09:10 JST 2012

Hi. I need some sort of portability of Sylpheed mail and config folders
and since it couldn`t be done like in Windows, I had to write my own
wrapper that changes folderlist.xml before start. Maybe someone would
find it useful.

I start this script with 'Sylpheed' folder near, where
'Sylpheed/Mailboxes/Mail' is mail folder and 'Sylpheed' contains config
files. Also Mailbox must be assigned to some account. I know its code
is far from ideal, but it works for me at least. Feel free to adopt it.

--
Greg