[sylpheed:34817] Re: "Show icon and notifications" not holding for Sylpheed in Win 7/32

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 26 12:24:44 JST 2011

Hiro,
  In case it is of help, here are the links at Microsoft Answers for my
two Sylpheed related threads there.  You'll see that some MS "Support
Engineers" have gotten involved.  Perhaps they would respond to or
forward any inquiries.

"Show icon and notifications" not holding for email client
http://answers.microsoft.com/thread/33dfb712-d528-4a3b-9d4f-c3d329e557d1

"Email client won't open from web page email link in Win 7"
http://answers.microsoft.com/thread/4e14ca33-c294-41a6-886c-701ae97615de

Gene