[sylpheed:34797] Re: Web page email links not opening Sylpheed in Win 7

Bill Pratt pratt at rogers.com
Tue Sep 13 22:51:00 JST 2011

Using Firefox and XP, and associating Sylpheed with the "mailto" content type, Sylpheed automatically opens the compose window with the address inserted. Using Windows 7, with the same association, Sylpheed opens with the main window but not the compose window. As Gene asks, does anyone know how to fix this?

Bill