[sylpheed:34786] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.1.2 released (Security fix)

Stephan von Krawczynski skraw at ithnet.com
Fri Sep 9 21:36:56 JST 2011

On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 15:44:05 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sylpheed 3.1.2 has been released.

Hello Hiro,

I tried this (coming from 3.0.2) and found out it is hardly useable for one
single reason: if you enter some mail folder the first unread message is
displayed, but it is not marked as read immediately. This was different in
3.0.2. Now you have to click around or mark it read by some hotkeys. That is
really bad when reading lots of folders. If no other ideas how to solve this
come up I will go back to 3.0.2.
PS: I found no config options to tune this either ...

--
Regards,
Stephan