[sylpheed:34776] Re: [ANNOUNCE] A new spam filter tool

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Wed Sep 7 15:56:29 JST 2011

Hello,

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 08:31:19 +0200
Ricardo Mones <mones at debian.org> wrote:

>   Congratulations for the new release :)

Thanks.

> > Refer to README included in the tarball for building.
> > SylFilter requires GLib, and QDBM or SQLite3.
>
>   Seems it includes a copy of libsylph in the sources. Doesn't it build with
>   the standalone libsylph?

The tarball includes a small subset of libsylph (based on sylpheed trunk),
because I wanted to keep dependency minimum.

It should be able to build against libsylph included in sylpheed or
standalone one, with minor modifications (autotools and header include).

Probably a configure switch to control it will be added in the future.

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>