[sylpheed:34846] Re: GPG multi encryption

Gil Andre andre.g at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 15 07:49:48 JST 2011

Hi,

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 00:40:00 +0200 (EET) Greg Kalitnikoff <kalitnikoff at privatdemail.net> wrote:

> Hi. Could anyone please tell me if it is possible to multi-gpg-encrypt
> one message at once with several keys? Or is there a way to save
> gpg-crypted message in "Sent" folder non-encrypted?

I think this should be possible, but only if you write your
own "actions" and create scripts to perform both actions.

Do take a look at section 13.4 of the Sylpheed manual, which
explains this rather well.

Hope this helps!

--
Gil ANDRE				   gil [at] panix [dot] com
				andre [dot] g [at] wanadoo [dot] fr