[sylpheed:34827] Attachment bug?

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 1 05:29:41 JST 2011

Perhaps another problem in Win 7, now 64-bit, and Sylpheed
3.2.0b3/Win32 (though I don't really know if it's Win 7 related).  I
have an .rtf file that I opened in Word and saved as a .pdf, and then
deleted the .rtf version. When I go to attach the .pdf version to an
email, Sylpheed still shows it as an .rtf file.  I tried emptying the
trash, restarting Sylpheed and even rebooting the computer, but
Sylpheed will not give it up. Only when I copied it to the Desktop did
Sylpheed recognize it as a .pdf file.

Gene