No subject

Mon Nov 14 14:56:52 JST 2011

been added to the mail box at the last time mail was checked and there
was new mail (the mail box could have been checked for mail since the mail
with red icons was received, but there was no new email for that mail
box).

Blue mail is mail that had a red icon before the last batch of new mail
was delivered to that mail box. Its icon was changed from red to blue and
the latest new email got the red icon(s).

I hope that makes sense.

If you use an IMAP email box, like I have been recently forced to use at
work, it's inconsistent. I have noticed some new mail arrive with blue
icons. I suspect that has something to do with the Microsoft Exchange
Server.

Craig