[sylpheed:34600] it's time for another "why isn't it there yet" message

Bruce Bowler bbowler at bigelow.org
Thu May 26 23:45:34 JST 2011

Why isn't there a spell checker in the windows version of sylpheed?

Doing a quick google search shows the link in the forwarded message
still being a source of dictionaries and also this link,
http://www.mail-archive.com/aspell-devel@gnu.org/msg01151.html, which
is about someone who's forked a windows aspell (don't know that it's
"call compatible" with the normal version) that I presume could be used.

This lack of the ability to have in-built spell checking is a *MAJOR*
flaw (in my opinion).

What is it going to take to get this going????

Bruce

Begin forwarded message: