[sylpheed:34585] Sylpheed extremely slow while scanning folder

Ingo Strauch brack at the-one-brack.org
Sat May 21 23:42:22 JST 2011

Hi there,

I often use sylpheed over an ssh connection plus X forwarding.

Since a couple of days this got extremely slow. For example when I
switch to another folder in the folder tree, sylpheed starts scanning
the folder and I can see each number counted.

Example: http://i.imgur.com/FXFRi.jpg
When I took that screenshot it was at 41. And then came 42, 43, 44 ...
all the way up to 5875.

I can't say for sure but IIRC it happened after updating to sylpheed
3.1.1

Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this? If more
information is needed I'll be happy to provide it.

Cheers,
Ingo

--
"What're quantum mechanics?"
"I don't know. People who repair quantums I suppose."