[sylpheed:34575] Re: Unrequested loading of next message after deletion previous one

v_2e v_2e at ukr.net
Mon May 16 04:59:58 JST 2011

On Wed, 4 May 2011 10:56:38 +0200
sopra-it at gmx.net wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:03:14 +0400
> Anton Shepelev <anton.txt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Again  I'd  like  to ask if you think that the down-
> > also  be  made  optional, so that the user would not
> > need to wait for the download to  complete  just  to
> > read the text part of a message?
>
> Yes, I also think that would be a very useful option - especially if you are on
> a slow connection.

  I'm interested in such function too. So it would be good to hear something from the developers on this topic. Is it possible at all and is it difficult to implement?
  As for the users on the slow connections (and there are lots of them in my country), this feature is critical. I use such connection when I go to visit my parents and I have to pay for the traffic on such connection. That is why it is very often desireable to read only the text of the message without downloading all the attachments.
  And of course in such case it is necessary to not automatically open a message after the deletion of the previous one.

  Regards,
    Vladimir

--
v_2e <v_2e at ukr.net>