[sylpheed:34631] Re: [data:[mime] ... URI Handler - embedded objects in html email

sopra-it at gmx.net sopra-it at gmx.net
Sun Jun 26 21:18:11 JST 2011

You could also use an action to decode this base64-0utlook crap:
Install uudecode, create some script like claws does:
http://sysinf0.klabs.be/usr/share/doc/claws-mail/tools/uudec
and create an action which does
uudec %f&

I didn't test it right now, but it hopefully points you to the right
direction...