[sylpheed:34645] Re: Plugin system

Marco Bresciani m.bresciani at email.it
Mon Jul 11 16:49:30 JST 2011

	--------- Original Message --------
	Da: sylpheed at sraoss.jp

> > Well, promise I'll read the plugin specs, here
> > http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/wiki/index.php?PluginSpec , could someone help
me
> > with this plugin?

> It is possible a plug-in to get the contents of selected text by
> "textview_menu_popup" signal. It requires context menu to be opened by
> right button click, though. You will be able to create a context-menu
> based one ('menu -> Translate selected' or something).

Yamamoto san, arigatou gozaimashita.

So it's not (yet?) possible to proceed like the current Firefox/Thunderbird
rikaichan plugin? That plugin does not need to select the text and open the
popup but, when enabled, it automatically highlights the text under the
mouse (if it's Japanese text) and shows the information in a tooltip while
(for example) pressing enter switches between the installed dictionaries
(words, kanjis or names).

Well, in the meanwhile I think I can try to proceed according to your
suggestion. Studying...

Marco
 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 LastMinute dal 30/7 al 13/8 Bilocali da 4 posti letto sul mare da euro 750
a settimana.
Residence Casa Del Mar-Roseto degli Abruzzi, tel 0858992100

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11660&d=20110711