[sylpheed:34634] [ANN] Sylpheed 3.2beta1 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Fri Jul 1 15:19:33 JST 2011
Sylpheed 3.2beta1 has been released.
In this release, the display method of attachments on message view was
modified and their operation became easier. IPv6 support on Windows
version was enabled (IPv4 only on Windows 2000). Some improvements and
bugfixes, internal code enhancements were also made.
SourceForge.jp project page
SourceForge.jp project page of Sylpheed was created to mirror the
* Each attachments on the message view now have graphical label
and popup menu.
* Win32: IPv6 support on Windows XP or later was enabled again.
(This time, it will also work on Windows 2000 (IPv4 only
* Number of maximum characters per line of configuration files was
* Compose window will not be closed if saving of message to outbox
* Sender's e-mail address became not guessable from generated
* New plug-in APIs were added.
* The crash bug that was caused by offline switch while IMAP
session was active was fixed.
* Queue control headers are removed when moving messages from
queue folders to trash.
* Duplicated keyboard accelerators on some dialogs were fixed.
* Fixed a memory leak.
* Many alloca() calls were removed.
* Win32: the updater executables are not included in the zip
version anymore to prevent incorrect update.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 196 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed/attachments/20110701/f86a2dae/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed