[sylpheed:34405] Re: Sylpheed 3.1rc released

romain scheck scheck.r at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 04:58:59 JST 2011

Hello Hiroyuki Yamamoto,

I don't know if you got my email so I write to this mailing list so you can read it before releasing 3.1
Here is a small bug.
Steps to reproduce the bug:
- Open the Address book
- Double-click on a contact to "Edit person details"
- Click Cancel
Results: The contact remains selected as if you were holding the left mouse button pressed (like to drag and drop the selected contact somewhere else). You need to press the escape key to cancel this
action. It did not behave this way in previous releases.

Thanks for this wonderful application.

romain scheck <scheck.r at gmail.com>