[sylpheed:34404] Re: FreeBSD and Iconv

Silvio Siefke siefke_listen at web.de
Wed Jan 26 07:22:27 JST 2011

Hello,

Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve at sohara.org> wrote:
> 	You should find sylpheed-3.0.3 in FreeBSD ports as well as 1.0.6.
> The only reason 1.0.6 is there is to have a GTK-1 version.

Yes that's correct, after search in internet for locale i find it.
Normal in FreeBSD Ports the newer Version has normal directory and
the older version come with number at end. So i not look for this.
But now i know more. I has installed from the ports today and now
it's fantastic mailer. Okay Thunderbird is good but
Sylpheed use not much Resources from the computer. I hate when
programs use the full power of the PCs.

Thanks for help.

Silvio