[sylpheed:34402] Re: how to export address book ?

sopra-it at gmx.net sopra-it at gmx.net
Wed Jan 26 04:06:21 JST 2011

> > > Anyways, you might try clawsxml2csv.pl from here:
> > > http://www.claws-mail.org/tools.php
> > > to convert the xml-file of the address book into csv.
> well ! I don't understand : how could I convert the xml-file of the
> address book if I can't export it ?

I didn't try the perl-script, but I guess you just have to apply it to the
addressbook's xml-file. You can find the addressbook files in the directory
.sylpheed-2.0/
in you home directory.

Strange enough, somebody seems to have removed the script from the claws
website, so I can't try it right now....

Celejar, maybe you could provide it somewhere else?