[sylpheed:34460] Mail Folders

Kevin Reeder reederk at comcast.net
Sun Feb 13 14:21:31 JST 2011

Using Sylpheed in Windows XP but previously worked it in Linux. Plannning to get back to the Linux installation in the future but for now am in XP. The trouble is I want to move addresses and saved messages over but can't locate the target folders in XP. I'm operating as administrator and read that they should be found in c:\Users\administrator\Application Data but don't have a \Users directory. Relevant searches haven't uncovered anything either. I'm stumped.

Kevin