[sylpheed:34426] Re: sylpheed-3.1-win32.zip missing plugins/attachment_tool.dll

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Tue Feb 1 11:08:39 JST 2011

Hello,

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:37:34 -0500
Jon <jon.forums at gmail.com> wrote:

> While it was in the 3.1RC, is it still a separate artifact for 3.1?
>
> Can I simply copy it from the RC zip to the plugins dir on my 3.1
> install, or has it changed in 3.1?
>
> FWIW, it's part of the Sylpheed-3.1_setup.exe

Sorry, I have missed to include attachment_tool.dll in the zip archive.
# a bug in my installer-building script :)

I've recreated sylpheed-3.1-win32.zip and uploaded it again.

The plug-in has not been changed, so you can also simply copy it from
the RC zip.

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>