[sylpheed:35003] Re: Request/suggestion: Please change/improve the behaviour of the new mail notification of the Sylpheed tray icon.

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Sat Dec 31 04:38:40 JST 2011

În data de Fri, 30 Dec 2011 16:29:07 +0000 (GMT), pn361529 at yahoo.com a
scris:

> And since when is effective notification of new messages not an
> integral and important part of using E-Mail ;)?

Maibe for some, or in some Golden Raspberry awarded films :)

Being interrupted from my work each time new mail has arrived (as
oposed to check the mail myself when I have time for that) is a very
annoying "integral and important part of using E-Mail" :p

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro