[sylpheed:34948] Re: localizad day name for reply header ?

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Wed Dec 14 04:53:45 JST 2011

În data de Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:11:39 +0000 (GMT), pn361529 at yahoo.com a
scris:

> The date is not just displayed in English only in the reply headers
> like mentioned in the OP, it's also displayed in English only in
> "short headers on message view".
>
> Which leads to another question: is it possible to change the
> language in which the header names are displayed in Sylpheed
> generally?

I suppose the short headers are simply the physical strings as present
in the original header, without any intervention. So I guess this is the
way it should be, because they are not part of the UI.

Cristi

P.S. Just wondering if you are a robot with a serial number or a human
with a name

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro