[sylpheed:34936] Re: accountrc windows

sopra-it at gmx.net sopra-it at gmx.net
Mon Dec 12 03:48:23 JST 2011

> Is there a fix for this? I've also check sylpheed claws, and the password
> there looks encrypted. I would like to try out this sylpheed but not with
> such a security threat.
>
> Is there any solution or upcoming patch?

The thing about Sylpheed is, it's a one-man show. And while the man is really
doing a great job for such a long time, there are a few issues and suggestions,
which have been addressed in this list again and again, but have never been
considered or commented on. You suggestion is one of it.
So go for Claws, if you want encryption of passwords :-)