[sylpheed:34922] Problem with 'date/from' and body message colors, on multi-level quotes

nomnex nomnex at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 12:04:43 JST 2011

How do I make the 'Date' and 'From' fields on my replies, to match the
the number of quotes of the message body?

The 'Date' & 'From' fields on list messages with multi-level quotes
never match the color or the message body [always 'one quote level'
color down].

I enclose a print-screen for more clarity.
(In the even attachment are removed, URL below)
http://i.imgur.com/cuzFd.png

---[Current settings]---

1. Compose > Format
Quotation mark '>'

On %d
%f wrote:

%Q

2. Display > Message

Enable coloration of message > Edit : quote text

--
nomen nescio|x
Freenode: nomnex