[sylpheed:34921] Re: Return of a focus problem with 3.2.0beta4/Win32

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 9 10:50:29 JST 2011

Hiro,
  That sounds like a different problem because I move faster than the
tooltips and because the compose window covers everything on top except
the icons themselves; i.e., it covers the icon text and where the
tooltip opens. In my case, I do the following:

- Sylpheed is open
- click the mouse on Reply, which opens a compose
window; compose window rides high on screen
- compose window opens with the cursor flashing in the upper left
corner
- click on keyboard Enter twice to get room to write
- sometime between the last step and starting to type, the main
Sylpheed windows grabs focus, sending the compose window into
background.  When I go bring the compose window back in front,
there are two empty lines at the top, so it's taking that much.

All this happens very quickly out of habit.  In any case, it did not
occur with Beta 3.  It just started again as soon as I loaded Beta 4.
Maybe next week I'll go back to 3 and see what happens.

Gene