[sylpheed:34735] Download attachments on demand

v_2e at ukr.net v_2e at ukr.net
Thu Aug 18 19:45:00 JST 2011

  Hello!
  I would like to suggest a slightly changed way of e-mails with
attachments treatment.
  The problems is: it often happens that a person receives an e-mail
with some files attached and wants just to read the text message in
such letter rather than downloading it with all the files attached. In
my case the current Sylpheed behaviour (downloading all the attachments
when I click on the message to see the text) it is very inconvenient
since I have a very slow connection and have to pay for the amount of
traffic I used.
  It would be very very nice if you introduced an option to download
the attachments only on demand. For example, when I click "Save as..."
for some of the attached files.
  It doesn't seem as a hard-to-implement feature, but it could make
life much more comfortable for a lot of people I believe.

  Thank you.
    Vladimir

-----
 <v_2e at ukr.net>