[sylpheed:34734] Color label choices are more radio buttons than checkboxes.

Antonio Ospite ospite at studenti.unina.it
Thu Aug 18 19:37:56 JST 2011

Hi,

just noticed this today for the first time: the icons next to entries
of the "Color label" menu look like checkboxes, but the choices
are mutually exclusive so I think the radio button icon would be more
appropriate here.

I noticed that because I was trying to remove a color by clicking on
the already set checkbox for it instead than on "None".

Thanks,
   Antonio

--
Antonio Ospite