[sylpheed:34543] Re: IMAP password

Duke Normandin dukeofperl at ml1.net
Tue Apr 26 23:42:45 JST 2011

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 17:12:07 +0400
Anton Shepelev <anton.txt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Duke Normandin:
>
> > I  should have include more details in my original
> > post. The password field that you are pointing  me
> > to above, is for the _smtp server_ only. I need to
> > authenticate to the IMAP server - which on my sys-
> > tem, is different..
>
> Login and password can be set on:
>
>   a.  the Basic tab,
>   b.  the Send tab.

Because of the location of the password box in the Basic Tab, I
thought that the password was for the smtp server only. I entered
my IMAP server password there, and was able to authenticate to the
IMAP server :)

If you get this message, then it means that I was able to send as
well. My smtp server provider is different than from my IMAP
provider. Thanks!
--
Duke