[sylpheed:34516] Filter Order

Kevin Reeder reederk at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 01:03:12 JST 2011

I'm trying to filter to sub-folders of another folder. However, since I'm already filtering messages to the main folder of the group, filter commands to the subs are ignored. If I reorder my filter list and place the command for the main folder after the commands for the subs, would that accomplish what I want?

For example,

Rule 1 - all messages from ABC to ABC Folder

Rule 2 - all messages from ABC with Subject: PQR go to ABC > PQR Folder

If I make Rule 1 follow Rule 2 will all of the from ABC messages be sorted the way I want?

Kevin