[sylpheed:34232] Bluefish windows version is using a enchant porting...

WCD Project wcdproject at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 16:07:03 JST 2010

...that works like a charm.

The inline spellchecker downloads multiple international dictionaries via web and uses a tiny amount of RAM during its use.

Here is the link for binary and sources:

binary: http://sourceforge.net/projects/bluefish/files/

I don't know if that enchant code provides any help for the integration of a inline spellchecker in Windows version of Sylpheed, but the lack of such feature is the only reason why I cannot deploy this email client on a wider scale in a professional environment.

Regards,

Francesco