[sylpheed:34223] Using Sylpheed with GPG4WIN opens command windows

Manfred Usselmann usselmann.m at icg-online.de
Thu Sep 9 20:39:33 JST 2010

Hi,

whenever a message is signed, a signature validated or a message  en-
or decrypted a lot of DOS command windows appear. Most of the time they
are closed immediately. When I need to enter a passphrase a window for
gpg2.exe remains open until I have finished the entry.

Is there a way to avoid this?

I'm using Sylpheed 3.1.0beta3 on "Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version 2002 Service Pack 2" and gpg4win 2.1.0-beta1. I had the same
issue with gpg4win 2.0.3.

Thanks,
Manfred

--