[sylpheed:34276] Compose window won't open from browser email link

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 31 02:01:54 JST 2010

Since about Opera's 10.6x development versions, I've been unable to open
a compose window from webpage email links.  That is, Sylpheed opens but
not the compose window, which it did for many versions before that.  The
syntax in Opera Prefs that I currently have for "mailto" is
C: \Program Files\Sylpheed\sylpheed.exe.

Any Opera users or others with a thought about how to fix this?  Thanks,

Gene
3.1.0b3/Win32