[sylpheed:34260] Re: STARTTLS?

Gil Andre andre.g at wanadoo.fr
Wed Oct 20 04:29:35 JST 2010

Hmmm...
On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:20:48 -0400 Alan Cummings <acummings at lavabit.com> wrote:
> > It's under Preferences for the Current Account: SSL tab.
> > (at least in sylpheed 2.7.x)
> It seems to be only in 2.7, the 3.1 versions don't offer this option.

Have you compiled Sylpheed with the correct options?

I have Sylpheed 3.3 here, and the "SSL" tab shows STARTTLS
options.

Here is what my "Help > About Sylpheed" window shows:

Compiled-in features: gthread IPv6 iconv GnuPG OpenSSL GtkSpell

I believe you need to compile OpenSSL in for this to work.

--
Gil ANDRE				   gil [at] panix [dot] com
				andre [dot] g [at] wanadoo [dot] fr