[sylpheed:34000] Re: Sylpheed Digest, Vol 45, Issue 22

v_2e at ukr.net v_2e at ukr.net
Mon May 31 07:26:35 JST 2010

On Sun, 30 May 2010 17:58:35 -0400
Jean Pierre Vidal <jpxsat at gmail.com> wrote:

> DEUH!!
> I only started to write the name and waited for the rest to appear
> like in thunderbird, gmail or others...
> Now that i know is quite easy... why is not 'automatic' like in the
> other mails clients??
>
> -- jpxsat

  There had already been a thread about this question, but it looks
like it ended with no certain decision.
  I personally would like to have 'automatic' address completion too.
And I told about it in details in this mailing list, but nobody is
going to change this behaviour in foreseeable future, I guess.

-----
 <v_2e at ukr.net>