[sylpheed:33951] Re: Filter conundrum

IW iain at holuwon.com
Tue May 11 08:36:34 JST 2010

Menurut penulis Gene Goldenfeld
> Update: My post filtered to the Sylpheed folder, as it should, so my

I have noticed issues with sylpheed filtering. For example, I have a
filter that says
if email address = x then move to folder Y
if email address = y then move to folder Y

several times over.

I have a folder which is my daily archive of personal emails I send to
family. So any time I email anyone in my family, collectively or
individually, that outgoing email should go to that archive folder. About
80% it does. The rest of the time it does not. I have scratched my head
and checked the filter multiple times but cannot see any problems. It just
seems to be random! Whether on Windows or Ubuntu I see the same issue.

IW