[sylpheed:33936] Re: [ZyWALL Spam] Re: can not send email enywhere

Stefaan A Eeckels Stefaan.Eeckels at ecc.lu
Fri May 7 05:54:15 JST 2010

On Thu, 6 May 2010 10:42:39 -0700 (PDT)
Abolfazl Rostamzadeh <a.rostamzadeh at yahoo.com> wrote:

> thanks for comment
>
> but why there is no problem with other two email client applications
> (with the same domain provider and isp)?

The reason can be that you configured the other email clients
differently, or that Sylpheed's default settings are somehow not
compatible with your ISP.

> whether Sylpheed does extra check during email sending?

The message is not generated by Sylpheed, but by the MTA you're
submitting to. This MTA uses SPF (Sender Policy Framework) and
obviously didn't like something about the message "sender".

To see what's awry we would need to have more information, like the
configuration of the clients and the full error message received from
the server.

--
Stefaan A Eeckels