[sylpheed:33814] Re: OS survey request for Sylpheed users

Georg Klein georg.klein at gmx.info
Sat Mar 27 03:58:31 JST 2010

Hello,

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 19:03:07 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to know what OS/distributions are used by current Sylpheed
> users.
>
> Please tell me the following information:
>
> - OS/distribution name and version (e.g. Ubuntu 9.10)

Well, I am using sylpheed on different OSes:

  * opensolaris (from 2008.11 up to current developer snapshots)
  * FreeBSD (7.2 and 8)
  * Linux
  * Windows Vista

> - architecture (e.g. x86/amd64/PPC etc.)

  * x86 and amd64

> - using binary and its version
>   (official package / non-official package / self-compiled)

  * on all platforms self-compiled

It it the charme of sylpheed to me, to have the same mail user agent on
different platforms.

Best Regards

--
Georg Klein <georg.klein at gmx.info>