[sylpheed:33778] Re: Sylpheed 3.0.x regression?

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Sat Mar 20 04:15:44 JST 2010

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:53:19 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Sylpheed 3.0.1 (3.0.1-win32) has been released.

I noticed a problem which seems to be a regression - not sure if in
Sylpheed or in GTK+:

When clicking on the 'Next' button: if you leave the mouse on the button
when the 'No more messages - Want to...' dialog appears, after clicking
Ok, the 'Next' button remains disabled. It is necessary to go out of the
button and back in to attract focus to the button.

I'm quite sure this wasn't so before. Maybe a '...grab_focus' necessary
after clicking Ok?

This is on a Linux machine - I just upgraded from 3.0.0beta3 to 3.0.1. I
thought it might be a beta problem, but 3.0.1 still has the same issue.

John