[sylpheed:33770] Re-focus bug with 3.0.0?

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at peoplepc.com
Wed Mar 17 04:09:49 JST 2010

There seems to be a re-focus bug in 3.0.0/Win32.  When, for instance,
I'm in a newsgroup and get to the last visible unread message and then
do a Search Again, the highlight properly moves to the first unread
post (assuming there is one). However, when that post is up above
those currently visible on screen, Sylpheed doesn't refocus the screen
to make it visible.  It's necessary to go looking by scrolling.  I
don't think earlier versions were that way (or we'd have already talked
about it).

Gene