[sylpheed:33737] Re: Sylpheed 3.0 released

Petr Kovar pknbe at volny.cz
Mon Mar 1 11:29:36 JST 2010

Hi!

Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>, Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:22:37 +0900:

> Hello,
>
> The new stable version Sylpheed 3.0 (3.0-win32) has been released.
>
> It is the major update release since the release of 2.0, five years
> ago. Sylpheed 3.0 introduces multi-threading, plug-in system, refined
> address book, new setup dialog, performance improvements, and more.

Congratulations & celebrations! I wish the Sylpheed project many more
successful years to come! And thank you! :-)

(...)

>           o The feature to customize the color label text was added.

What I'd appreciate though is to add some descriptive text and/or "table"
header text above the said color label text customization. Something like
"Here you can customize color label text" should be sufficient in my
opinion. I think the current dialog is a little bit misleading as it may
not be clear enough what can user do with those text fields.

Best,
Petr Kovar