[sylpheed:34105] Sylpheed 3.0.3 released (security release)
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Tue Jun 29 15:24:16 JST 2010
Sylpheed 3.0.3 has been released.
In this release libpng and libtiff, image libraries included in Windows
version, were updated to libpng 1.2.44 and libtiff 3.9.4. The users of
Windows version are recommended to update as soon as possible.
If you are using 3.1beta1 or older version, overwrite the existent
files with libpng13.dll and libtiff3.dll in
Refer to libpng web site and libtiff web site for the details.
Changes from 3.0.2
* Update check can also show alternative version as well as
internal version now.
* 'Open' menu was added to the attach context menu of the message
composition window. This allows users to open attached files
* English Sylpheed FAQ was updated.
* Plug-ins are also loaded from user plug-in directory now.
* Unix: the default web browser command was changed to xdg-open,
and obsolete commands were removed.
* Unix: the crash when using %f on IMAP messages at the action tool
* The crash when clicking tray icon menu 'Get from current account'
when no account exist was fixed.
* The crash on 64-bit architecture with LDAP was fixed (debian BTS
* Some GTK+ warnings were removed.
* Redundant debug or error messages were removed.
* The bug that MIME flags were not set to imported mbox file and
filtered sent messages was fixed.
* The crash when POP3 session was cancelled while processing
received mail was fixed.
* Win32: included libpng library was updated to 1.2.44 (security
* Win32: included libtiff library was updated to 3.9.4 (security
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed/attachments/20100629/fc47460b/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed