[sylpheed:34077] Re: Fw: Re: Re: Two functions that does not work as expected

Raphael Frey freyraphael at lavabit.com
Fri Jun 18 02:59:43 JST 2010

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:12:51 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 10:27:09 +0200
> Raphael Frey <freyraphael at lavabit.com> wrote:
>
> > You are right. I just asked Evolution developers
>
> Why would you do that when you have a knowledgeable Claws Mail
> developer telling you in the first place?!?

Did you already respond to Hiroyuki Yamamoto’s question? I am sorry, I
must have missed your mail. Or do you refer to Colin Leroy’s mail? He
only wrote that most Linux developers use Network Manager and D-Bus but
he did not write that Evolution developers implemented it that way.
Because there was no respond to his mail I thought that you are waiting
on concrete implementing examples like the source code I referred to in
my last mail.

Best regards

Raphael