[sylpheed:34050] Re: some strange lag on POP3 fetch after Sylpheed is opened from some time (Win32)

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Tue Jun 8 20:36:53 JST 2010

On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:14:29 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:

> Do you have any IMAP4/news accounts?
> Grayed tree pane occurs on new mail checking for local folders or
> IMAP4/news folders.

Well yes, one of my accounts is doubled, i.e. both POP3 and IMAP4
(associated to different folders in Sylpheed). I disabled now the IMAP
as it was just for testing purpose, will see if the problem still occur.

One thing seems to be sure – it is not necessarily related to system
stand-by (and hibernation is totally disabled), because a few hours ago
(before disbling the IMAP) it happened during a normal session (i.e.
after system wake up I opened and it worked right away, then the lag
occured before entering the next stand-by).

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro