[sylpheed:34010] suggestion atachements

Jean Pierre Vidal jpxsat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 23:41:42 JST 2010

Hi:

I found that the way atachements are shown, or the way to reach them
is a little... umm, i don't know how to say it, but for newbies i
think it would be a little problem. I suggest to make an icon on the
right of the message details that shows if there's an atachement, and
when clicking, there's a menu shown just for open the file... and
right click on the file displays the actual full menu for the file.
Just an idea... i think it was this way in ms outlook, no?

It's just that i know a lot of persons that will find the actual
management of atachement a little complicated.

--
jpxsat
Ubuntu user #29.157