[sylpheed:34156] Re: Sylpheed Digest, Vol 47, Issue 13

Jean-Pierre Vidal Piesset jpxsat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 08:41:37 JST 2010

Hi:

I have some little problems... hope you can help me here: I've installed
Sylpheed 3.03 in a windows machine, and strangely the html mails doesn't
look too well and the 'new' autofill in field "to" doesn't work at all.

Moving to another theme... is there a way to migrate from thunderbird to
sylpheed with no pain?? i'm trying but i can't find an easy solution for
it.
--> A Solution? an import agent from the most popular mail clients??

Hope you can help me,

Regards,
--
jpxsat