[sylpheed:34149] Re: RFE: make unread label color configurable on folder panel

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Jul 23 15:27:59 JST 2010

Hi Hiro,

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:07:19 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Currently folder colors are hard-coded and not configurable.
> Maybe I'll add settings for them in ~/.sylpheed-2.0/sylpheedrc.

I am curious to know why you consider this now when all those years
ago when Claws Mail was known as sylpheed-claws, when it was the
development version of sylpheed, and configurable colours were added
to it, you didn't want configurable colours in sylpheed then. Has it
really taken this long to decide that configurable colours is a
good idea?

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune