[sylpheed:33562] can't save message to outbox

Mon Jan 18 20:22:32 JST 2010

Hello list,

I just upgraded from 1.06 to 3.0 beta4 (Debian testing). I use Sylpheed
with IMAP and a large directory structure. A "get all" takes a few
seconds. Sylpheed checks for new messages each 5 minutes.

The following occurs:

When sending a message while Sylpheed is checking for new messages, the
message is sent, but not copied to the "Sent" folder:

"can't save message to outbox"

Is this a known bug?

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.