[sylpheed:33520] Re: I have two questions regarding Sylpheed

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Thu Jan 14 15:58:55 JST 2010

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 19:17:37 -0500, Bryan Kirk wrote:

> 1. How do I disable the alternating colors in the list of messages in
> a folder?

In Windows this is by setting
GtkTreeView::allow-rules = 1
in current theme (GTK+ theme, but belongs to Sylpheed directory only)

I keep this setting ON on purpose, mostly because (at least on Windows)
the interface lacks the orientation dotted lines on expanding or
collapsing [+] or [-] (or if they were, the dots are badly designed on
topmost ramification, as far as I remember).

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro/